PIPELINE's implementation methodology ensures consistent, successful customer projects no matter where they are in the world. As the result of delivering our solutions to a diverse base of customers across multiple industries and more than 60 countries we have refined our delivery methodologies to a science.
PHASE I - Blueprint
- Activities: Perform business process analysis, detailed system mappings and technical design considerations.
- Deliverables: Specification of integration scenario with an estimate of costs for Proof of Concept.
PHASE II - Proof of Concept
- Activities: Configure testing system environments, develop integration solution per Blueprint specifications, test integration scenarios.
- Deliverables: Functioning proof of concept that demonstrates integration SAP-to-x application integration.
PHASE III - Go-Live Transition
- Activities: Analyze production requirements and security considerations, coordinate deployment of POC application to production environment, test integration scenarios against production systems.
- Deliverables: Operating production SAP-to-x integration solution.
PHASE IV - Support Transition
- Activities: Implement monitoring and failure recovery systems, enable secure access to remote support team.
- Deliverables: Fully supported monitored system with SLA and uptime guarantee.
Using this methodology we are able to rapidly configure the customer solutions, get a working proof of concept, ramp up to full production and ensure ongoing support. Our customers are always impressed by the quality and speed of our solution delivery.
Contact us to learn more.